|Lima 2019 Pan American Games||—||3||1||5|
|Tokyo 2018 Pan Pacific Championships||—||—||1||—|
|Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games||—||1||—||1|
|Taipei 2017 Universiade||1||1||—||4|
|Windsor 2016 FINA World Championships (25 m)||2||—||1||4|
- At the Lima 2019 Pan American Games, Zevnik was a member of the women’s 4×100-m medley and mixed 4×100-m medley that brought home silver medals. She was also a member of the women’s 4×100-m freestyle that earned bronze. Individually, Zevnik captured silver in the 100-m freestyle.
- At the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Zevnik was a member of the 4×100-m freestyle relay team that brought home silver.
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships, Zevnik was a member of the women’s 4×100-m freestyle relay that took home bronze. She was also a part of the mixed 4×100-m medley relay team that finished fourth.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials, Zevnik finished seventh in the 100-m freestyle to qualify for the 2019 Pan American Games.
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, Zevnik earned a silver in the 100-m freestyle, earning her a spot on the Pan Pacific Championships team.
- At the 2017 FISU Summer Universiade in Taipei, Zevnik won gold in the women’s 4×100-m freestyle relay and she also took home a silver medal and a personal best time in the 200-m backstroke.
- During her senior year at North Carolina State University, she was the runner-up in the 200 backstroke at the NCAA Championship, breaking the conference and school records. She also earned 2017 All-American honours and was named to her fourth straight All-ACC Academic Team. At the 2017 ACC Championships, she swept her individual events and earned the title of 2017 ACC Most Valuable Swimmer. During her final year, she also was presented the H.C Kennett award for most valuable athlete at NC State.
- At the 2016 FINA World Swimming Championships (25-m) in Windsor, Ont. Zevnik was a member of four relays. She swam during the prelims for the 4×50-m freestyle, 4×200-m freestyle and the 4×50-m mixed medley relay. Both freestyle relays later went on to win gold medals and the mixed relay later won bronze. She was also a member of the 4×100-m freestyle relay that was disqualified.
- At the 2016 Canadian Swimming Championships in Edmonton, Zevnik was the anchor in the 4×100-m medley relay, where her and her Pointe-Claire teammates won a gold medal.
- At the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials in Toronto, Zevnik made three finals, finishing 5th in the 100-m freestyle, 4th in the 100-m backstroke and 6th in the 200-m backstroke.
- At the 2015 Canadian Championships in Montreal, Zevnik captured two silver medals and a bronze medal. She contributed to second-place finishes in the 4×100-m freestyle and 4×100-m medley relays and a third-place finish in the mixed 4×100-m freestyle relay.
- At the 2014 Canadian Swimming Championships in Saskatoon, she was part of three relay medals. She won a gold medal in 4×100-m medley relay, silver in the 4×100-m freestyle relay and a bronze in the mixed 4×100-m freestyle relay.
- Twitter: @amzevnik
- Instagram: @alexiamz
- Favourite Book: Harry Potter, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Favourite TV Show: Friends, Gilmore Girls
- Favourite place to visit: Greece
- Pre-race meal: Chicken and pasta
- Tradition: Loves to send postcards home to friends and family from all the different cities she travels to for swimming
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.