|Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships||—||—||—||2|
|Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games||—||—||—||—|
|London 2019 World Para Swimming Championships||—||—||1||2|
|Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games||—||—||1||1|
|Rio 2016 Paralympic Games||—||—||—||3|
|Toronto 2015 Parapan Am Games||—||—||—||4|
- At the Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships, Tripp placed 4th in the 50-m freestyle S8 and 5thin the 400-m freestyle S8.
- At the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games, Tripp competed in the women’s 100-m breaststroke SB7 but was disqualified. Tripp was also a member of the women’s 4×100-m medley team that was disqualified in the final.
- At the London 2019 World Para Swimming Championships, Tripp claimed a bronze medal in the 4×100-m freestyle relay 34 points and reached one individual final, placing fifth in the 100-m breaststroke SB7. In her first career appearance at worlds, she also competed in the 100-m freestyle S8 (9th) and 50-m freestyle S8 (10th).
- At the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, Tripp brought home bronze in the S8 50-m freestyle.
- At the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, Tripp made the finals in the 400-m freestyle (6th), 100-m freestyle (7th) and 200-m individual medley (8th).
- Her times in the 400 free and 200 IM were also Canadian records.
- Tripp also swam in the 50-m freestyle and 100-m backstroke, finishing 10th in both events.
- Tripp captured bronze in the 100-m breaststroke multi-class at the 2022 Bell Canadian Swimming Trials. Her performances qualified her for the 2022 World Para Swimming Championships.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Tripp won gold in the 100-m breaststroke multi-class final.
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships, Tripp finished fourth in the 200-m individual medley SM8 and fifth in the 100-m backstroke S8.
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, Tripp won the women’s Para multi-class 100-m breaststroke, and set a new Canadian SB7 record. She also earned a silver in the 50-m freestyle.
- At the 2017 Para-swimming Canadian Open, Tripp broke the Canadian record in the 100-m freestyle.
- Tripp earned herself two silver medals in the 50-m and the 100-m freestyle events at the 2017 Can Am Para-swimming Championships.
- Broke the Canadian record in S8 200-m individual medley twice at the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials, with a time that ranked eighth in the world to qualify for her first Paralympic Games. She also placed second in the multi-class 100-m backstroke and third in the 100-m freestyle.
- Tripp finished 4th in the 50-m freestyle, 100-m freestyle, 100-m breaststroke and 200-m IM at the Parapan Am Games.
- At the 2015 Speedo Can Am Para-swimming Championships Tripp was fifth in the 100-metre backstroke plus earned sixth-places finishes in the 50-m and 100-m freestyle.
- Tripp has cerebral palsy which mildly impairs all four of her limbs.
- She learned how to swim at age seven.
- When her swimming career is over Tripp wants to be an occupational therapist or swim coach.
- One of two 14-year-olds on the 2015 national Para- swimming team (Sabrina Duchesne).
- Instagram: @abi.tripp
- Favourite Movie: Soul Surfer
- Favourite TV Show: Sherlock
- Favourite Actrice: Emma Watson
- Favourite Book: The Book Thief
- Favourite Magazine: The Food Network
- Favourite Band: Journey
- Other Sport: Rowing
- Place to Visit: Japan
- Pre-race meal: Sushi
- Favourite things to do away from pool: Cooking
- Superhero: Wonder Woman
- Guilty pleasure: Chocolate cake
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.