|London 2019 World Para Swimming Championships||—||1||1|
- At the London 2019 World Para Swimming Championships, Van Wyck-Smart claimed a silver medal in the 100-m backstroke S2 and bronze in the 50-m backstroke S2, both in Canadian and Americas record time. In her first career appearance at worlds, she also finished ninth in the 100-m freestyle S3. Thanks to her performance in the 100 back, she was nominated to the Canadian Paralympic Committee to represent the country at Tokyo 2020.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Championships in Winnipeg, Van Wyck-Smart broke a trio of S2 Americas records (and Canadian marks), including the 100-m freestyle, 50-m backstroke and 100-m backstroke.
- Less than three months after the 2019 Canadian Trials, at the Ontario Summer Championships in Toronto in late June, Van Wyck-Smart lowered three national S2 records, including the 50-m freestyle, 100-m freestyle and 100-m backstroke.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Van Wyck-Smart shattered the SM2 world record by more than six seconds in the 150-m individual medley, a performance that was recognized as the best swim of the Trials by a female Para-swimmer (based on point charts).
- She added a personal best time in the 200-m freestyle and finished the meet with three gold medals (150-m individual medley, 200-m freestyle, 50-m backstroke) and one silver (50-m breaststroke).
- Van Wyck-Smart won Swimming Canada’s Breakout Para Swimmer of the Year in 2019.
- At her breakout international competition, the 2018 Cerebral Palsy International Sport & Recreation Association (CPISRA) World Games in Sant Cugat, Spain, Van Wyck-Smart claimed four gold medals and set three personal best times, three Canadian marks (200-m freestyle S2, 100-m backstroke S2, 50-m backstroke S2) and an Americas record (100-m backstroke S2).
- Favourite Movie: Princess Bride
- Favourite Book: Fifteen Dogs
- Favourite TV Show: The Office
- Favourite Actrice: Mindy Kaling
- Favourite place to visit: Montreal
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.