- He won bronze in the 50-m freestyle at the 2015 Toronto Parapan Am Games.
- Chris Sergeant-Tsonos enjoyed his first experience in a major championships at home, competing in three events at the 2013 IPC World Championships in Montreal. The highlight was an eighth place finish in the 50-m freestyle.
- He earned himself a chance at another home games after qualifying for the Parapan Am Games team at the 2015 Speedo Can Am Para-swimming Championships, where he was second in the 50-metre freestyle and third in the 100-m backstroke.
- Sergeant-Tsonos was a member of Canada’s team at the 2011 Parapan Am Games in Guadalajara. He won the silver medal in the 100-metre backstroke and bronze in the 50-m freestyle and competed in nine events overall making him one of Canada’s busiest athletes at the Games. That 100-m backstroke medal was all the more amazing considering he only started the event in 2010 but it quickly emerged as his prime event.
- Sergeant-Tsonos has cerebral palsy.
- He started swimming at age 10 because he was interested in competing in triathlons.
- Twitter: @ChrisTsonos
- Favourite movie: Superbad
- Favourite book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Favourite magazine: Sports Illustrated
- Favourite TV Show: Dexter
- Favourite Actor/Actress: Mark Wahlberg
- Favourite band: Theory of a Deadman
- Favourite music behind the blocks: Rap
- Favourite restaurant: Subway
- Other sports: Basketball
- Place to visit: Florida
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.