|Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games||—||—||—||2|
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships, Wall finished eighth in the men’s 200-m breaststroke.
- Wall was a member of the 4×100-m relay team that finished fifth at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. He also placed eighth in the 200-m breaststroke in a personal best time.
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, Wall won gold in the 200-m breaststroke, qualifying him for the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships in Tokyo.
- At the 2017 FISU Summer Universiade in Taipei, Wall came in 11th place in both 100 and 200-m breaststroke.
- In the 2017-2018 season, Wall was named the University of Toronto Male Athlete of the Year.
- Wall qualified for the 2015 FISU Summer Universiade in Gwangju representing Canada in the 50, 100, and 200-m breastroke, as well as the 4 x 100-m medley relay.
- In the 2014-2015 season, Wall was named the U SPORTS Male Swimmer of the Year, and University of Toronto Male Athlete of the Year.
- 2020 ISL team: Toronto Titans
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.