|Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships||—||—||—||1|
Emma Grace’s Bio
- At the Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships, Van Dyk was a member of the mixed 4×100-m freestyle S14 relay that placed 4th and broke the Canadian record. Individually, Van Dyk placed 9th in the 100-m backstroke S14, 11th in the 200-m individual medley SM14, and 12th in the 200-m freestyle S14.
- At the 2022 Bell Canadian Swimming Trials, Van Dyk captured silver in the 200-m freestyle multi-class and in the 100-m butterfly multi-class. Her performances qualified her for the 2022 World Para Swimming Championships.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Van Dyk set an impressive four personal best times, including in the 200-m freestyle, 100-m backstroke, 100-m breaststroke and 200-m individual medley.
- As a rower, Van Dyk once won a gold medal with her twin sister in junior doubles at the Ontario Championships.
- Instagram: @emmagraceswims
- Favourite movie: Titanic
- Favourite book: The Bible
- Favourite place to visit: Florida
- Music behind the block: Lady Antebellum
- Pre-race meal: Pasta
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.