- At the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, Michie swam in four events.
- Michie made the final in the 100-m backstroke and 200-m individual medley where he finished 5th and 8th. In the 100-m breastroke and 200-m freestyle, he finished in 11th.
- Broke his own Canadian S14 record to win the multi-class 200-m individual medley at the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials . That time ranked eighth in the world to qualify him for his first Paralympic Games. He also won the multi-class 200-m freestyle, was second in the 100-m breaststroke and third in 100-m backstroke.
- Michie won gold and set a Canadian record in the 100-m backstroke at the Parapan Am Games. He took silver in the 200-m IM, and bronze in the 200-m freestyle and 100-m breaststroke.
- He set Canadian records in the 200-m IM and 100-m breaststroke at the 2015 IPC Swimming World Championships in Glasgow, Scotland. He also finished 6th in the 200-IM and 5th in the100-m backstroke.
- Michie was busy at the 2015 Speedo Can Am Para-swimming Championships, reaching four finals and climbing on the podium three times. He finished second in the 100-metre backstroke and 200-m individual medley plus was third in the 100-m freestyle.
- Earned a berth on his first major team for Swimming Canada in 2014 for the Pan Pacific Para-swimming Championships in Pasadena, Calif.
- He went on to earn a gold medal in the 100-m backstroke and bronze in the 200-m individual medley at the Parapan Pacs.
- In 2012 at the Paralympic trials, Michie reached three finals and set three personal best times including one Ontario record in the 100-m backstroke.
- In 2011 at the Can Am meet in California, Michie earned a gold medal and five personal best performances in his six finals. In addition to his victory in the 50-m butterfly he added a silver and two bronze.
- Favourite TV Show: Community
- Favourite Movie: Harry Potter
- Favourite Food: Steak medium well
- Favourite Music: Jazz, Techno
- Favourite Snack: Granola Bar
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.
Nothing to display