- At the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, Bouckley swam in five events. He made the final in the 200-m individual medley where he finished 8th. He also swam the 100-m breaststroke (9th), 400-m freestyle (10th), 50-m freestyle (13th) and 100-m freestyle (13th).
- At the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials, he qualified for his second Paralympic Games by posting a time that ranked him seventh in the world in the S10 400-m freestyle. That earned him a silver medal in the multi-class event and he also was third in the 100-m freestyle.
- Won silver in the 100-m breaststroke and bronze in the 400-m freestyle at the Parapan Am Games.
- At the 2015 Speedo Can Am Para-swimming Championships he placed second in the 50-m, 100-m and 400-m freestyle, plus was third in the 200-m IM.
- At the Pan Pacific Para-swimming Championships in 2014 he equaled his best result from the 2011 championships with a fourth place finish in the men’s 400-m freestyle.
- Bouckley, who has a club foot, competed in six events at the London 2012 Paralympic Games. He reached finals in both the 400-m freestyle and the 200-m individual medley. He was eighth in the 400.
- At the Paralympic Trials, Bouckley set personal bests in all his events and brought home three medals from Montreal.
- He won silver in both the 50-m and 400-m freestyle, bronze in the 200-m individual medley, while finishing fourth in the 100-m free, fifth in the 100-m butterfly, sixth in the 100-m breaststroke and seventh in the 100-m backstroke.
- At the Pan Pacific Para-swimming championships in Edmonton, Bouckley placed fourth in the 400-m freestyle, achieving the time standard for the 2012 London Paralympics.
- Favourite movie: The Way Back
- Favourite book: Crime and Punishment
- Favourite magazine: Maclean’s
- Favourite TV Show: Modern Family
- Favourite Actor/Actress: Rebecca Hall
- Favourite band: Led Zeppelin
- Favourite music behind the blocks: Classical
- Favourite restaurant: Subway
- Pre-race meal: Pasta
- Other sports: Paintball
- Favourite place to visit: Russia
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.