|Santiago 2023 Pan American Games
|Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
|Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games
- At the 2023 Pan American Games in Santiago, Chile, Dregousoff took home two medals in the 4×100 medley and the 4×100 mixed medley. He helped the team secure a spot in the finals where the Canada would go earn a silver and bronze, respectively.
- At the Pan American Games Dergousoff qualified for an A final in 200-metre breaststroke and finish seventh overall.
- Swam a personal best time to finish 21st in the men’s 50-metre breaststroke during his preliminary swim at the 2023 World Aquatics Championships in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Swam the breaststroke legs of both 4×100-metre medley relays, helping the mixed relay to a sixth-place finish and the men to seventh. He finished 28th in the individual 100 breast.
At the 2022 Commonwealth Games, Dergousoff was a member of the mixed 4×100-m medley that captured silver. He placed 7th in the 200-m breaststroke, 10th in the 100-m breaststroke and 11th in the 50-m breaststroke.
- At the 2022 FINA World Championships in Budapest, Dergousoff finished 23rd in the 200-m breaststroke and was part of the 4×100-m medley relay team that finished 11th. He competed in the 50-m and 100-m breaststroke but was disqualified in both events.
- Dergousoff won the 100-m and 200-m breaststroke at the 2022 Bell Canadian Swimming Trials. His performances qualified him for the 2022 FINA World Championships and the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- Dergousoff swam in the morning heats in the 4×100-m medley that earned a bronze medal at the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games.
- In Toronto, Dergousoff raced in the 100-m and 200-m breaststroke events, finishing 11th in both races.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials, Dergousoff won gold in the 200-m breaststroke in a personal best time to qualify for the 2019 Pan American Games.
- The promising breaststroker punched his ticket for the Pan Am Games in Toronto by upsetting defending champion Richard Funk by 0.02 seconds in the 200- m breaststroke at the Team Canada Trials.
- He added a third place finish in the 100-m breaststroke.
- Dergousoff’s junior career included the 2014 Junior Pan Pacific Championships in Hawaii, where he placed seventh in the 200-m breaststroke.
- Dergousoff first made his way onto the Development Program scene with the 2011 Prospects Initiative, and was later selected to represent Canada at the 2012 US Youth Tour, again with the 2012 Prospects, and 2012 North American Challenge Cup.
- In 2013 he represented his country internationally at the Australian Youth Olympic Festival and again at the 4th FINA World Junior Championships in Dubai.
- In the future he hopes to go into coaching and/or business.
- Grew up in a town of just 700 people.
- Favourite TV Show: Trailer Park Boys
- Favourite Band: Sticky Buds
- Music behind the blocks: Dubstep
- Other sports: Hockey
- Pre-race meal: Anything
- Favourite Superhero: Spiderman
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.