|Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships||—||—||—||—|
|Budapest 2019 FINA World Junior Championships||—||1||2||6|
- Liendo was a member of the men’s 4×100-m medley that finished 10th at the Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships. Individually, Liendo finished 44th in the 50-m butterfly.
- At the Budapest 2019 FINA World Junior Championships, Liendo lowered his Canadian age group record to earn silver in the 100-m freestyle. He was also a member of the mixed 4×100-m medley and the men’s 4×100-m medley that brought home bronze medals.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Liendo qualified for the 2019 FINA World Championships, his first senior national team, by finishing second and breaking the 15-17 age group record in the 100-m butterfly. He went on to lower that record at the Eastern Canadian Championships the following week in Quebec City.
- He also finished fourth in the 50-m freestyle and fifth in the 100-m free at Trials, in age group record times.
- Liendo won Swimming Canada’s Male Junior Swimmer of the Year in 2019.
- At the 2018 Junior Pan Pacific Championships in Fiji, Liendo was a part of the men’s 4×100-m medley team that earned bronze. Individually, Liendo finished fourth and fifth in the 100-m butterfly and 50-m freestyle.
- At the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Liendo was a member of the men’s 4×100-m medley, and mixed 4×100-m medley that finished sixth and seventh.
- At the 2018 Canadian Junior Championships, Liendo won gold in the 50-m and 100-m freestyle as well as the 100-m butterfly. He also captured bronze in the 200-m freestyle, 100-m backstroke and 200-m butterfly.
- Instagram: @j__liendo
- Favourite Movie: Black Panther
- Favourite Book: Percy Jackson books
- Favourite TV Show: Dragon Ball Z
- Favourite Actor: Chris Rock
- Favourite Group: Migos
- Other Sport: American Football
- Favourite place to visit: Australia
- Music behind the blocks: Trap
- Pre-race meal: Pasta
- Favourite Superhero: Thor
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.