- At the 13th FINA World Swimming Championships (25-m) in Windsor, Ont. Reilly set a personal best on his way to a 43rd place finish in the 100-m medley. He also competed in the 200-m medley (35th) and 400-m medley (25th).
- At the 2016 Canadian Swimming Championships in Edmonton, Reilly won gold medals in both the 200-m and 400-m IM for the second straight year.
- At the 2016 Mare Nostrum Tour, Reilly appeared all three stops. In Barcelona he finished 6th in the 400-m IM, in Canet-En-Roussillon he finished 4th in the 400-m IM and finally in Monte-Carlo he finished with a bronze medal in the 400-m IM.
- At the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials in Toronto, Reilly finished with gold medals in the 200-m and 400-m Individual Medals, however, fell short of the qualifying time for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
- At the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games, Reilly earned himself a silver in the 400-m medley.
- In Toronto, he also finished sixth in the 200-m medley.
- In 2014, Reilly made his first senior national team at age 18.
- He competed at the Commonwealth Games and finished an impressive seventh in the 400-m individual medley and eighth in the same event at the Pan Pacific Championships.
- In 2015 he landed another Canadian national team assignment earning a spot for the Pan Am Games thanks to his 400-m IM victory at the Team Canada Trials.
- In 2013 Reilly competed at the 4th FINA World Junior Championships in Dubai where he finished fourth
in the 400-m individual medley, setting a Canadian junior record
- His National Development Team Program experience includes the 2012 Junior Pan Pacific Championships, and the 2010 and 2011 North American Challenge Cup
- Among Reilly’s rituals are drinking Pepsi before the 1,500-m free and slapping his quads on the block and wearing fancy shoes before a race.
- Is a community ambassador for Vancouver Food Bank.
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.