|Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships||—||—||—||—|
|2018 Pan Pacific Championships||—||—||—||1|
|Rio 2016 Olympic Games||—||—||—||—|
|Gold Coast 2014 Pan Pacific Championships||—||—||—||1|
- At the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Mack swam the butterfly leg of the men’s 4×100-m medley relay that finished 16th.
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships in Tokyo, Darragh finished fifth and set a Canadian record in the 200-m butterfly.
- At the Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships, Darragh finished 15th in the 200-m butterfly.
- At the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, Darragh finished sixth in the 200-m butterfly.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials, Darragh won gold in the 200-m butterfly to qualify for the 2019 FINA World Championships.
- Darragh won gold in the 200-m butterfly at the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, qualifying him for the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships team.
- In 2017 he set a Canadian record to win the 200-m butterfly at Canadian Swimming Championships.
- At the 2016 FINA World Swimming Championships (25-m) in Windsor, Ont. Darragh competed in the 50-m butterfly (46th), 100-m butterfly (28th) and 200-m butterfly (18th), all in personal best time.
Darragh swam the butterfly laps in both the 4×50-m and 4×100-m medley relay that both finished in 10th.
- At the 2016 Canadian Olympic & Para-Swimming Trials, Darragh earned two gold medals in both the 100-m and 200-m butterfly, as well as a bronze medal in the 200-m IM.
- At the 2015 Canadian Swimming Trials, Darragh swam to a bronze medal in the 200-m butterfly and also received a 5th place finish in the 100-m butterfly, as well as a 7th place in the 200-m breaststroke.
- Darragh represented the University of Missouri at the 2015 Men’s NCAA Division I Championships, where he established school records in the 200-yard butterfly and 200-yard IM. Darragh also advanced to the A-final in the 200-yard butterfly, finishing in 7th
- Darragh represented Canada at the 2014 Pan Pacific Championships, where he earned a 6th-place finish in the 200-m butterfly.
- At the 2014 Canadian Swimming Trials, Darragh captured a silver medal in the 200-m breaststroke and a bronze in the 200-m butterfly, as well as a 6th-place finish in the 400-m IM.
- At the FINA 3rd World Youth Championships in 2011, Darragh earned a bronze medal in the 200-m butterfly, and established a Canadian age group record in the 15-17 category.
- 2020 ISL team: Toronto Titans
- 2019 ISL team: NY Breakers
- Darragh began following the progression of Michael Phelps when he was 12 years old, and has cited Phelps as his inspiration.
- Darragh started swimming because of his asthma when he was a child; his mother enrolled him in lessons to help with his breathing, and he fell in love with the sport immediately.
- After his swimming career, Darragh hopes to open his own business—possibly a restaurant—or pursue a career in marketing.
- Twitter: @mackdarragh
- Instagram: @mack.darragh
- Hobbies: Playing video games, watching movies, playing basketball, volleyball and hanging out with friends and family
- Off-season interests: Travel, vacation, snowboard
- Role Model: Six-time Olympic gold medal sprinter Usain Bolt, Jamaica
- Favourite Quote: “Live your life, love your life”
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.