- At the 2017 Canadian Swimming Trials in Victoria, Loginov won the 50-m freestyle in a personal best time. He qualified for both the World Championships in Budapest along with the FISU Summer Universiade in Taipei.
- At the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games, Loginov finished eighth in the 50-m freestyle.
- At the 2015 Canadian Swimming Championships in Pointe-Claire, Que., Loginov earned himself a gold in the 50-m freestyle along with the winning the sprint freestyle award.
- Earned the silver medal in the 50-m freestyle at Team Canada Trials to meet the standard for the 2015 Pan Am Games team.
- He showed his potential when he tied UBC teammate Yuri Kisil for gold in the 50-m freestyle as they led the Thunderbirds to the overall CIS men’s title.
- Born in Kiev, Ukraine and a resident of Toronto until last year, Loginov speaks English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- He is pursuing his studies at UBC in international relations.
- He hopes to work in diplomacy or the international sports community.
- He says his parents are his biggest influence because they finish the job no matter how hard it is.
- At 14, shortly after his coach suggested he try other strokes, he broke his finger on a wall while swimming backstroke.
- His parents – Yuri, a mechanic supervisor, and Olena, an accountant – are his biggest influences: “They show me time after time that they do what is needed to be done no matter how hard it is.”
- Favourite Movie: Mean Girls
- Favourite Book: The Notebook
- Favourite Magazine: Cosmo
- Favourite Actor/Actress: Lindsay Lohan
- Favourite Band: Sum41
- Favourite TV Show: Sex and the City
- Music Behind the Blocks: Taylor Swift
- Superhero: Mr. Bean
- Pre-race mean: Butter
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.