|Cairns 2018 Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships||—||1||2|
|Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games||—||—||1|
|Copenhagen 2017 World Para Swimming World Series||1||—||1|
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships, Vachon captured silver in the 400-m freestyle S8 and bronze in the 100-m backstroke S8 and the 100-m butterfly S8.
- Philippe Vachon brought home bronze and set a Canadian record in the SM8 200-m individual medley at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. Vachon also finished eighth in SB8 100-m breaststroke in a personal best time.
- Philippe Vachon won the men’s Para multi-class 100-m and 400-m freestyle. His performance qualified him for the Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships in Cairns.
- Vachon broke the Canadian record in the 100-m butterfly at the 2017 Para-swimming Canadian Open.
- At the 2017 Canadian Swimming Championships, Vachon finished fourth in the 100-m freestyle and backstroke. He also placed sixth in the 200-m individual medley.
- At the 2017 Can Am Para-swimming Championships, Vachon had an impressive performance, capturing four gold medals in the 50-m, 100-m and 400-m freestyle as well as in the 100-m backstroke. He also added onto his medal count with a silver in the 100-m butterfly and a bronze in the 200-m medley.
- At the World Para Swimming World Series in Denmark, Vachon placed first in the 200-m freestyle and third in the 100-m backstroke.
- Growing up, Vachon also participated in other sports such as soccer, baseball and judo.
- At age 13 he began developing Charcot Marie Tooth disease, which is a neurological disability that affects his nerves, especially in his extremities.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/philippe.vachon.56
- Favourite Movie: Lord of the Rings
- Favourite Book: Chevalier d’Émeraude
- Favourite Band: Skillet
- Place to Visit: Hawaii
- Favourite Website: Youtube
- Music Behind the Blocks: Monster (by Skillet)
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.