|Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships||—||—||—||1|
|Tokyo 2018 Pan Pacific Championships||—||—||—||3|
|Budapest 2017 FINA World Championships||—||—||1||—|
- At the 2017 FINA World Championships in Budapest, Funk won a bronze medal in the mixed 4×100-m medley relay. Funk also finished 15th in the 100-m breaststroke, breaking the one-minute barrier for the first time.
- At the Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships, Funk was a member of the mixed 4×100 medley relay that finished 4th and the men’s 4×100-m medley that finished 10th. Individually, Funk competed in the 50-m breaststroke (28th) and 100-m breaststroke (27th).
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships, Funk finished eighth in the 100-m breaststroke. He was also a member of the mixed 4×100-m medley and the men’s 4×100-m medley that finished fourth and fifth.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials, Funk won gold in the 100-m breaststroke qualifying him for his fourth FINA World Championships.
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, Funk won gold in the 100-m breaststroke, which qualified him for the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships team.
- At the 2017 Canadian Swimming Trials, Funk won gold in the 50-m and 100-m breaststroke events, qualifying for his third World Championship team.
- At the 13th FINA World Swimming Championships (25-m) in Windsor, Ont. Funk individually competed in the 50-m and 100-m breaststroke. After winning a swimoff, Funk finished 17th in the 50-m breaststroke and then finished 18th in the 100-m breaststroke, both races were personal best times for Funk.
- At the same competition, Funk swam the breaststroke lap for the 4×100-m medley relay that finished 10th and the 4×50-m mixed medley relay that finished 5th.
- At the 2016 Canadian Swimming Championships in Edmonton, Funk brought home two gold medals, in the 50-m and 100-m breaststroke. He also set a new personal best time in the 50-m.
- At the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials in Toronto, Funk won a silver and a bronze in the 100-m breaststroke and 200-m breaststroke.
- At the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games, Funk earned himself a silver in the 200-m breaststroke as well as a bronze in the 100-m breaststroke and the 4×100-m medley with teammates Russell Wood, Santo Condorellli and Yuri Kisil.
- At the 2015 FINA World Championships in Kazan, Russia, Funk’s best result was a 15th-place finish in the 100-m breaststroke. He also swam the breaststroke lap in the 4×100-m medley, which placed 13th.
- Funk was also part of the seventh-place 4×100-m mixed medley relay that set a Canadian record, alongside Russell Wood, Katerine Savard and Sandrine Mainville.
- He won the 100-m breaststroke and placed second in the 200-m breaststroke to put his name on Team Canada for the Pan Am Games in Toronto and the FINA World Championships in Kazan, Russia.
- At the Pan Pacs he was sixth in both the 100-m and 200-m breaststroke.
- In Glasgow at the Games, he helped Canada to fourth in the medley relay and took sixth in the 100-m breaststroke and eighth in the 50-m breaststroke.
- In 2013, Funk qualified for both the Summer Universiade and the FINA World Championships after winning the 100-m breaststroke at the Canadian team trials.
- He also showed great sportsmanship at those trials, declining a swim-off in the 200-m breaststroke to allow Ashton Baumann to earn a spot on the team as well.
- 2013, he helped the University of Michigan to the NCAA team title
- Funk was named an All American in the 100 and 200- yard breaststroke and 400-yard medley relay.
- He has also won Michigan’s Academic Achievement Award twice.
- Attained First Team All-America status at the NCAA Division I Men’s championships in 2014
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.