|Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games||—||1||—||1|
|Windsor 2016 FINA World Championships (25 m)||1||—||—||2|
|Kihei 2016 Junior Pan Pacific Championships||1||2||—||6|
- At the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Darcel earned a silver medal and set a personal best in the 200-m individual medley.
- Darcel made two finals at the 2017 Summer Universiade in Taipei, finishing 4th in the 400-m individual medley and 5th in the 200 IM.
- At the 2016 Ontario Junior International, Darcel brought home an impressive eight medals. Individually she had two gold, two silver and a bronze medal, setting new personal best times in every event she medaled. She also was a member of three relays that all won gold.
- At the 2016 FINA World Swimming Championships (25-m) in Windsor, Ont. Darcel competed in all three individual medley events. She finished 10th in the 100-m medley, 6th in the 200-m medley and 10th in the 400-m medley.
- At the same competition, Darcel swam in the prelims of the 4×50-m freestyle that later won a gold medal.
- At the 2016 Junior Pan Pacific Championships in Maui, Darcel won gold in the 400-m individual medley.
- She also finished the meet with three silver medals, contributing to all three relays.
- At the 2016 Canadian Swimming Championships in Edmonton, Darcel earned silver in the 200-m IM and bronze in the 400-m IM. She was also part of the 4×100-m freestyle and 4×200-m freestyle that both won gold medals.
- At the 2016 Arena Pro Swim Series stop in Santa Clara, Darcel earned herself a bronze medal in the 400-m IM.
- At the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials in Toronto, Darcel’s best finish was fourth place in the 200-m IM.
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.