|Abu Dhabi 2021 FINA World Championships (25m)||2||—||—||2|
|Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games||—||—||—||—|
|Lima 2019 Pan American Games||1||—||—||2|
- Pronounced chi-PLOO-ha
- At the 2021 FINA World Championships (25m), Cieplucha won gold in the 400-m individual medley in a personal best time. Cieplucha also swam in the preliminaries for the women’s 4×200-m freestyle that went on to win gold and finished sixth in the 200-m breaststroke in a personal best time.
- Cieplucha captured silver in the 400-m individual medley at the 2022 Bell Canadian Swimming Trials. She also earned bronze in both the 200-m individual medley and the 200-m breaststroke. Her performance qualified her for both the 2022 FINA World Championships and the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- At her first Olympic Games in Tokyo, Tessa Cieplucha placed 14th in the 400-m individual medley.
- Tess Cieplucha won gold in the 400-m individual medley at the Lima 2019 Pan American Games.
- At the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Trials, Cieplucha captured silver in the 400-m individual medley. Her personal best performance qualified Cieplucha for her first Olympic Games.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials, Cieplucha captured bronze in the 200-m individual medley in a personal best time to qualify for the 2019 Pan American Games, her first senior national team.
- At the 2016 Junior Pan Pacific Championships, Cieplucha finished ninth in the 400-m individual medley.
- At the 2015 FINA World Junior Championships in Singapore, Cieplucha finished 15th in the 1,500-m freestyle.
- 2020 ISL team: Toronto Titans
- Instagram: @tessciep
- Favourite Movie: She’s The Man
- Favourite TV Show: The Office
- Favourite Group: OutKast
- Favourite place to visit: Australia
- Guilty Pleasure: Popcorn
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.