- At the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, Mrak competed in six events. His best results were 11th in both the 100-m breaststroke and the 100-m backstroke.
- Set a Canadian record in the S13 100-m breaststroke at the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials, with a time that ranked 10th in the world to qualify for his first Paralympic Games.
- Mrak won three medals and swam in seven finals at the Parapan Am Games. He earned a silver in the 100-m breaststroke, and bronze in the 100-m backstroke and 400-m freestyle.
- The visually impaired swimmer reached four finals at the 2015 Speedo Can Am Swimming Championships. He was second in the 200-metre individual medley and 100-m backstroke plus third in the 100-m freestyle.
- At the Pan Pacific Para-swimming Championships in Pasadena, Calif., he was one of the youngest swimmers on the team at age 16 but still reached five finals capped by a bronze medal in the 100-m breaststroke. He was also fifth in the 400-m freestyle, 100-m butterfly and 200-m individual medley and sixth in the 100-m backstroke.
- At the 2013 Canada Games in Sherbrooke, Que., Mrak won a bronze medal in the 100-m breaststroke.
- The high school student enjoys subjects such as physics and calculus and hopes to work in the field of quantum mechanics or aerospace engineering.
- Favourite Movie: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Favourite Book: The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion
- Favourite Website: Dungeon Defenders forums
- Favourite Band: Eagles, Styx
- Favourite Restaurant: Boston Pizza
- Pre-race meal: chicken and pasta
- Favourite Place to visit: Savary Island, B.C.
- Guilty pleasure: cinnamon rolls
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.
Nothing to display