- At the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, McAllister made the finals in both the 100-m and 50-m freestyle. He finished 7th and 8th in those events.
- He contributed to a Canadian record in the 34pts 4×100-m medley relay, which finished 7th.
- McAllister won three individual and two relay medals at the 2015 Toronto Parapan Am Games. Won gold in the 50-m freestyle, breaking his own Canadian record and setting an Americas record. Won silver in the 400-m freestyle and 100-m freestyle and was part of the 4×100-m 34 pt. freestyle relay team that won silver and set a Canadian record. Also part of the silver-medal winning 4×100-m 34 pt. medley relay.
- Swam three individual and two relay events at the 2015 IPC Swimming World Championships in Glasgow, Scotland where he finished 6th in the 100-m freestyle. McAllister was also a member of the 4×100-m 34 pt. medley relay that set a Canadian record.
- At the 2015 Speedo Can Am Para-swimming Championships McAllister won the 50-metre and 100- m freestyle and was third in the 400-m freestyle.
- Had surgery in April 2014 that kept him out of the water for two months.
- At the 2013 IPC World Championships in Montreal McAllister reached the finals in his three events, lowering Canadian and Pan American records in the 50-m (6th) and 100-m freestyle (7th). He was also fifth in the 400-m freestyle.
- At his first Paralympic Games in 2012, he competed in four events: the 400-m freestyle, the 200-m individual medley and the 50-m and 100-m freestyle. Highlights were a sixth in the 400 and 10th in the 100- m freestyle, setting Canadian and Pan Am records in both races.
- He was the first University of Lethbridge swimmer to make an Olympic or Paralympic team in the school’s 75-year history.
- McAllister’s impairment is a condition by which he had bone tumours, thereby restricting growth and range of motion in both arms and legs.
- Enjoys reading, video games, movies and hiking away from the pool.
- Favourite Movie: Good, Bad & The Ugly
- Favourite Book: Game of Thrones
- Favourite TV Show: Breaking Bad
- Favourite Band: Queen
- Other Sport: Biking
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.
Nothing to display