|Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games||—||—||—||1|
|Lima 2019 Parapan American Games||2||—||1||3|
|Cairns 2018 Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships||1||—||2||4|
- At the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics, Angela Marina placed sixth in 200-m freestyle S14, as she became the first Canadian woman to qualify for a Paralympic S14 final. Marina finished 10th in the women’s 100-m backstroke S14, 11th in the 100-m butterfly S14, 12th in the 200-m individual medley SM14 and 13th in the 100-m breaststroke SB14.
- At the Lima 2019 Parapan American Games, Marina won gold in the 200-m freestyle S14 and in the 100-m butterfly S14. She also captured bronze in the 100-m backstroke S14.
- At the 2018 Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships, Marina won gold and broke the Canadian record in the 200-m freestyle S14. She also captured bronze in the 100-m backstroke S14, and the 200-m individual medley SM14.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Marina claimed a multi-class silver medal in the 200-m freestyle and set a personal-best time in the 100-m freestyle.
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, Angela Marina won the women’s Para multi-class 200-m freestyle, and earned bronze in the 100-m backstroke and 100-m butterfly. Her performance qualified her for the Pan Pacific Para Swimming Championships, her first senior national team.
- At the 2017 Canada Summer Games, Marina won gold in the 100-m and 200-m freestyle and the 100-m butterfly. She earned silver in the 50-m freestyle, 100-m backstroke and 200-m individual medley and a bronze in the 100-breaststroke.
- Favourite quote/motto: Never give up when things are tough!
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.