- Club Registrars — your account to access the registration system must be activated by the Provincial Swimming Office registration staff.
- Meet Managers — your account will be active and you will be able to apply for sanctions as long as your Club has been activated by your Provincial Swimming Organization. If you reach the Add a Meet page and see no options, please contact your Club Registrar or Provincial Swimming Office to find out what needs to be done to complete the Club activation.
- Family/Swimmers — you will receive an email with a link to update and confirm your swimmer primary contact information. All swimmers are required to sign the Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Coaches — you will receive an email with a link to update your contact information, and complete your CSCA registration. All coaches are required to sign the Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Officials — you will receive an email with a link to update your contact information. All officials are required to sign the Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form.
The Swimming Canada National Registration Procedures & Rules Manual can be found below. Updated May 31, 2021.
|2021-2022 National Registration Procedures and Rules Manual||2021-2022-National-Registration-Procedures-and-Rules-Manual.pdf|
|2020-2021 National Registration Procedures and Rules Manual Final_EN||2020-2021-National-Registration-Procedures-and-Rules-Manual-Final_EN.pdf|
|Officials - Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form in the RTR||Officials-Acknowledgement-and-Assumption-of-Risk-Form-in-the-RTR.pdf|
|Coaches - Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form in the RTR||Coaches-Acknowledgement-and-Assumption-of-Risk-Form-in-the-RTR.pdf|