- Allen competed in the morning sessions for both the 4×100-m and 4×200-m freestyle relays at the 2015 Pan Am Games. Both earned bronze medals in finals. Allen also took part in the morning heat of the 4×100-m medley relay, which later won bronze.
- Individually Allen competed in the 100-m butterfly event in Toronto where he finished 11th.
- Allen swan at the 2015 Canandian Swimming Championships in Pointe-Claire, Que., where he earned himself a gold in the 100-m butterfly, and both the 4×200-m freestyle and 4×100-m mixed freestyle (with Pan Am teammate Stefan Milosevic.)
- Allen cracked the line-up thanks to a silver medal performance in the 100-m butterfly and fifth spot in the 200-freestyle at the Team Canada Trials.
- Allen produced a golden sweep of the three butterfly events at 2015 CIS Championships, setting a CIS record each time.
- He was named Canada West Swimmer of the Year for a third straight season.
- At the 2014 Pan Pacs he notched two 12th-place finishes and at the Commonwealth Games helped a young Canadian foursome to fifth in the 4×100-m freestyle relay.
- In 2013 he represented Canada at the Summer Universiade in Kazan, Russia, and the FINA World
- Championships in Barcelona. Allen finished seventh in the 50-m butterfly in Kazan.
- Born in Barrie, Ont., Coleman Allen grew up in Spokane, Wash., after his father accepted a job in the U.S. His parents introduced him to swimming to help burn off some of his excess energy.
- After the worlds Allen competed at the FINA World Cup stops in Eindhoven, Netherlands, and Berlin. He broke the Canadian short course record in the 100-m butterfly in Eindhoven clocking 50.90.
- He was a four-event qualifier for the 2012 US Olympic trials (100-m butterfly, 200-m fly, 200-m freestyle and 200-m individual medley) but could not participate due to his Canadian citizenship.
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.
Nothing to display