|Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships||—||—||1||1|
|Budapest 2019 FINA World Junior Championships||—||1||2||3|
- O’Croinin was a member of the women’s 4×200-m freestyle team that captured bronze at the Gwangju 2019 FINA World Championships. Individually, O’Croinin finished 12th and 17th in the 400-m and 1500-m freestyle.
- At the Budapest 2019 FINA World Junior Championships, O’Croinin captured silver in the 400-m freestyle and bronze in the 200-m freestyle, both in personal best times. O’Croinin was also a member of the women’s 4×200 freestyle that brought home bronze.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials, O’Croinin finished second in the 400-m freestyle in personal best time. Her performance qualified her for the 2019 FINA World Championships, making her first senior national team at the age of 15, the youngest swimmer on the team.
- At the 2022 USPORTS Swimming Championships, Emma O’Croinin won four gold medals (400-m freestyle, 800-m freestyle, 4×100-m medley relay, 4×200-m freestyle relay) and captured two silver medals (200-m freestyle; 4x100m freestyle relay). She was named Female Rookie of the Year.
- At the 2018 Junior Pan Pacific Championships, O’Croinin captured bronze in 1500-m freestyle.
- O’Croinin won 9 golds, 3 silvers and 2 bronzes at the 2019 Western Canadian Championships. She had personal best times in the 50-m freestyle, 100-m and 200-m backstroke.
- At the 2019 Mel Zajac Jr. International, O’Croinin won gold in the 200-m, 800-m and 1,500-m freestyle. She also captured silver in the 400-m freestyle.
- O’Croinin won Swimming Canada’s Female Junior Swimmer of the Year in 2019.
- At the 2018 FINA World Junior Swimming Championships, O’Croinin finished 12th in the 5-km and was a member of the 4×1,250-m relay that finished fifth.
- Emma O’Croinin earned silver in the 1,500-m freestyle at the 2018 Canadian Swimming Championships.
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials, O’Croinin earned bronze in the 1,500-m freestyle.
- At the 2018 Canadian Junior Championships, O’Croinin won gold in the 200-m, 400-m, 800-m and 1,500-m freestyle as well as the 400-m individual medley. She also won bronze in the 100-m freestyle, 200-m individual medley, women’s 4×100-m and 4×200-m freestyle, and mixed 4×100-m freestyle.
- Favourite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy
- Favourite place to visit: Europe
- Pre-race meal: Subway, pasta
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.