- At the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, Clement finished 7th in the 50-m butterfly (Canadian record) and 18th in the 50-m freestyle.
- At the 2016 Olympic & Para-swimming Trials he qualified for his first Paralympic Games by posting a time that ranked him 10th in the world in the S6 50-m butterfly. He also twice set a Canadian record in the 50-m freestyle at Trials.
- Clement won bronze in the 50-m butterfly fly at the Parapan Am Games. He also finished seventh in the 50-m freestyle.
- Finished 17th in the 50-m butterfly at the 2015 IPC Swimming World Championships in Glasgow, Scotland.
- At the 2015 Speedo Can Am Para-swimming Championships the swimmer was second in the 50-m butterfly and third in the 50-m freestyle.
- Clement made his first national team in 2014, earning a spot for the Pan Pacific Para-swimming Championships in Pasadena, Calif.
- At the Para Pan Pacs, Clement reached three individual finals, placing fourth in the 50-m fly and sixth in both the 50-m free and 200-m individual medley, all with personal best times.
- He was one of the first Para-swimmers in B.C. high school sports and raced against able-bodied competition, which he said made him work harder.
- In 2011 at the Can Am Championships and Clement set personal bests in five of his six races.
- Instagram: @nathan_clement19
- Favourite Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Favourite Book: A Song of Ice and Fire
- Favourite TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Favourite Band: Pearl Jam
- Music behind the blocks: up tempo music
- Pre-race meal: Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Other sports: hockey, football and soccer
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.
Nothing to display