|Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships
|Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games
|Lima 2019 Parapan American Games
- At the 2023 Bell Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Bennett won four multi-class gold medals in the men’s 100-m butterfly, 100 backstroke, 200 freestyle and 200 individual medley. He claimed the men’s swim-of-the-meet award (Paralympic Program) for his triumph in the 200 IM.
- His performance qualified him for the 2023 World Para Swimming Championships team in Manchester, England.
Bennett won gold in the 200-m freestyle S14 at the 2022 Commonwealth Games, lowering the Commonwealth Games record.
- At the Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships, Bennett captured silver in the 200-m freestyle S14 and broke the Canadian record. He also captured silver in the 200-m individual medley SM14 and placed 5th in the 100-m breaststroke SB14. He was a member of the mixed 4×100-m freestyle S14 relay that placed 4th and the mixed 4×100-m medley S14 relay that placed 5th. Both relays broke Canadian records.
- Bennett made his Paralympic debut at the Tokyo 2020 Games, and set Canadian record times in all four events in which he competed. Bennett finished fifth in the men’s 100-m breaststroke SB14, sixth in 200-m freestyle S14, seventh in the 200-m individual medley S14 and placed ninth in the men’s 100-m butterfly S14.
- At the Lima 2019 Parapan American Games, Bennett won gold in the 100-m breaststroke S14, in the 200-m freestyle S14 and in the 200-m IM. He also captured silver in the 100-m butterfly S14.
- Bennett set Canadian records in the 100-m breaststroke S14, 200-m freestyle S14, 100-m butterfly S14 and 200-m IM S14 at the 2022 Bell Canadian Swimming Trials. His performances qualified him for both the 2022 World Para Swimming Championships and the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Championships in Winnipeg, Bennett set an Americas record in the 200-m freestyle S14, as well as two more Canadian marks in the 100-m freestyle S14 and the 200-m individual medley SM14.
- At the 2019 Canadian Swimming Trials in Toronto, Bennett racked up five multi-class medals (tying him for most among Para-swimming team members), including gold in the 200-m freestyle, silver in the 100-m butterfly, 100-m breaststroke and 200-m individual medley, as well as bronze in the 100-m backstroke. He set personal best times in the 100-m freestyle, 200-m individual medley, 100-m backstroke and 200-m freestyle, with the latter recognized as the best swim of the Trials by a male Para-swimmer (based on point charts).
- At the 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials in Edmonton, Bennett won four medals and lowered national marks in the 50-m freestyle S14, 100-m free S14 and 50-m breaststroke SB14. The competition was to determine the Canadian team for the Para Pan Pacific Championships, but at 14, Bennett was too young to be on the roster.
- Bennett won Swimming Canada’s Breakout Performer of the Year (Paralympic Program) in 2021
- Favourite Movie: Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Favourite Book: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Favourite Actor: Chris Hemsworth
- Favourite Band: Gorillaz
- Other Sports: Baseball
- Music behind the blocks: Rock
- Favourite Superhero: Batman
Not all features are currently implemented. Visit the old rankings system to access missing features.